What are the washing types of the channel plate of the channel press?
(1) Bright stream non-launderable: this structure has just one transitional feed channel, the material enters each channel chamber through the feed channel from the feed opening on the plug plate, and the filtrate is released through the channel medium by the release opening of each channel plate. It is appropriate for general filtration and enjoys the benefits of quick filtration speed and instinctive filtration impact.
(2) Concealed stream isn’t launderable: this type of channel press has a fluid release divert notwithstanding the feed channel. The filtrate of each channel plate is released together through this channel. This structure is reasonable for materials that are contaminated, poisonous, unstable and don’t need washing.
(3) Open-stream launderable: notwithstanding the gulf channel, there is likewise a delta divert for washing fluid in this structure. The separating part is equivalent to the open-stream non-launderable part. After filtration, the washing activity is done.
(4) Dark stream launderable: There is a dim stream single direction washing and a dim stream two-way cross washing. This type of channel press feeds and washing fluid similarly as the open stream launderable, just the fluid release is unique. The fluid from each channel plate is released together through the release channel. This structure is reasonable for dirtied, harmful, unpredictable and launderable materials.
How to pick the channel fabric for the channel press?
The decision of channel fabric is vital and assumes a vital part in the filtration interaction. The presentation of the channel fabric straightforwardly influences the impact of filtration. The client relies upon the real filtration necessities. When cutting the channel fabric, the opening distance and gap size should be precise, the gap can’t be too little, any other way it will hinder the feed opening; the nylon clasp on the channel material ought to be uniformly organized, and the channel material ought to be cut with extraordinary apparatuses, for example, a binding iron, in order to stay away from the channel material falling off the line.
What things are remembered for the review of the press filter supplier entire machine of the channel press?
1) Wipe the water powered station and electric control bureau clean, check whether the pressure driven station is accurately introduced with each oil pipe, regardless of whether the electric control bureau is accurately wired, and whether all electrical wiring is right.
2) Clean the casing, channel plate and wipe them clean, check whether the channel plate is organized flawlessly and accurately; check whether the channel material is introduced with or without collapsing, provided that this is true, it should be fanned out.
3) Check whether the design of pipelines and valves for taking care of, washing and blowing is right and sensible.
What are the security related issues of the channel press?
1) Check the functioning state of different instruments habitually and fix or supplant them on schedule in the event that anomalies are found.
2) Strictly follow the alerts, routine consideration and upkeep, and the technique for fixing channel press blames, and restrict a wide range of instruments from sifting activity under strange conditions.
(3) The functioning tension of the oil chamber is by and large around 25Mpa, and the greatest strain of the test pressure is 31.5Mpa, yet it is completely prohibited to work for quite a while at more than 28Mpa, and it is totally taboo to work at more than 31.5Mpa.
What are the arrangements before the trial of the channel press?
1) Adequate slurry, air and water sources ought to be ready to meet the trial conditions.
(2) For clients who need to test and review the channel slurry, proficient research facility work force and the necessary lab hardware and reagents ought to be given.
(3) Equipped with 1-2 support laborers and a few administrators.
(4) Equipped with general devices, like little jacks, live spanners, hammers, wire cutters, screwdrivers, pipe spanners, hexagonal spanners, and so on, and a modest quantity of machine oil, oils, cotton yarn and other assistant materials for use.